10 days 2 POP...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

wow....tym goes very fast ar..........
1st few days in army lyk hell man....
now...i going 2 finish my BMT liao....hmmm
WTF man...i jux told my frens 2 cum 2 my POP but e fukin Potato head allow onli 2 visitors
arrrrgggggggggg....
i'm sry my frens....hai....
On tuesday my anger goes up 2 extreme...haha..cuz of sum of my frens
Chng Ning fuck u man...do dat again ur dead...
Jun Long u gettin more n more irretating
Hong Sing u fat fuck nv kip ur words....c how i will sabo u everydae..haha... :P
Ard i gif up alrdy....but nvm i used 2 it haha
wednesday n thursday....
go for live range on both days....
while shootin, its quite interestin but
waitin for my turn 2 arrive....its a different thing
i've nv been so bored b4...
sit on e same banch do noting.....dey nv allow us 2 slp...onli tok cock wif frens
boring sia....
thanks 2 Ama Sha ur riddle kips every1 awake...
i still cant solve ur riddle arg...
slowly cums my turn...go for sum practice shooting for e 1st day
n on 2nd day....we started our wif sum practice at 1st den cums e test....
dey gif us 16 rounds for day shoot test...n i miss 2 targets....wtf...nv miss while practice
go n miss at e test...fuck up sia...
den night shoot osos 16 rounds but dis tym nv miss a target haha....
total i got 30 marks our of 32 n a maskmanship...haha...onli for BMT la...
AIT will b more tougher but i will try my best 2 get e maskmanship.... :)
well....those r e tyms wen i'm trainin
Admin tym...its a different thing....sumth inside me jux not right....
every night i felt lyk depression sets in....m i thinkin 2 much?????
hmmmm...... ur frens treat u as a sand bag...u dun nid 2 b angry cuz of dat..
dats wat u wanted b4..u always hope dat sum1 will cum out frm nowhere n punch u..rite????
jux take it as a punishment for ur mistakes frm e past....
though e 1 who punch u n e 1 u fail 2 understand r 2 different ppl...jux close ur eyes n take it....
i mean tryin 2 understand sum1 u love most...is it so difficult???
'cause n effect' man...cause is u urself n effect is....u noe wat e out cum is....
so suck it up n carry on wif ur fuck up life as a prisoner-like solider inside e army..asshole
:P m i crazy or wat???
tokin 2 myself????
yup i m tokin 2 myself.....
sumtyms really cant take it...den wat do i do???
this is wat i do...tok 2 myself lo......
i wish i could kip dis letter by my side so as 2 remind myself not 2 do stupid n childish things......

0 comments: