Old days n old places....haha...sian

Sunday, March 2, 2008

2dae jux b4 i book in i gave a surprise visit 2 Daiso....
haha....all my colleagues were surprised...
sum of em cant even rmb me haha...
especially Vangie....i cor her den she kip starin at me for a few seconds...LOLs
Hmm anyway e news spread very fast hor....
but nvm sooner or later dey all will noe 1....
dey jux tell me 2 get over wif it....thx :)
sum of em still dunno yet...still askin me if i cum alone haha....of cuz i alone
n oh ya...sry ar i nv say good bye 2 ur b4 i go bak...its jux bcuz i dun feel lyk tokin....
u guys very luck ar...no nid 2 serve NS....i still nid one and a half years more 2 go...hai....
though mayb physically looks abit diff n curse more plz dun think dat i changed totally ar....
inside me...its still e same....sum tyms i act lyk pei kia its jux wa yang onli...hehe... :P
since i go IMM of cuz i pass by infront of Bali Thai.....i c u but should i cor u???
i jux feel lyk i should not disturb u....
c u sum other tym la :)

0 comments: