hmmm..

Saturday, April 26, 2008

feelin very lame after writin alot about myself
dun wanna say anyth bout wat happen 2 me every wik la...
actually i feelin very very sad...
i really dunno wat 2 do....felt lyk i've been tied up...
i wanna prove 2 every1 dat i can b a better person but...
i still cant make it happen...i cant do anyth
wat can a solider do wen book out sia...

Ayngi jux in case if u read my lame blog...
i wanna let u noe dat i still love u but its jux e matter of if i will hav another chance or not...
i really really miss u...i wanna c u...i dun nid u 2 hang out wif me...
its enuff for me 2 c u even once...
jux wanna noe how u doin...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing I haven't thought up of being here... Better off having a laugh at only fractions of the ignorant things I've done in... "MY LIFE"...So, I ask you... What's the point of prolonging this torture...?